20 Years of Giving
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF BEING A FORCE FOR GOOD
This year marks the 20-year anniversary of Nu Skin’s force for good efforts as we celebrate our efforts to improve the lives of children by offering hope for a life free from disease, illiteracy and poverty.
“Every day, thousands of children are smiling because of the efforts we have collectively made, and we are deeply grateful that we are able to be a true force for good throughout the world,” said Nu Skin’s founder and chairman of the board, Steven J. Lund.
Since Nu Skin’s inception, the founders have always been focused on improving lives – particularly those in need. As the company grew, it launched a formal campaign 20 years ago with the introduction of the Epoch line, where a portion of every Epoch product sale is donated to various charitable organizations. The success of the campaign soon led to the establishment of the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
Today, the efforts of the Nu Skin family reach children in need all around the world. Here are just a few examples of Nu Skin’s force for good efforts so far:
• More than 11,000 lifesaving heart surgeries in Greater China and Southeast Asia
• 16 libraries built and stocked for rural elementary schools in South Korea
• Through the School of Agriculture for Family Independence and Children’s Brighter Future, more than 2,000 Malawians have benefited from agricultural training in order to provide for their families
• Ongoing partnership with Seacology to improve the education and environment of young islanders
• Annual grants to the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation supporting research to find a cure for epidermolysis bullosa (EB)
• More than 750 scholarships awarded through Educate the Children to provide the funds for children to continue their education
• Relief efforts in Nepal, Malawi, Haiti, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and other disaster affected areas
Thanks for all you do and continue to do – together we are making a difference for children around the world.